Monday, December 17, 2018

santa's gone to the beach!

hello there!
today I have this cute, and funny card up on the Newton's Nook blog! :)

I LOOOOOOOVE it, it just cracks me up - especially since I live in the south and it's ALWAYS hot! ha!



I used the adorable Sun Soaked Christmas stamp set! that santa image just lounging on a pool float cracks me up!
I created the background with lots of Distress Inks and two stencils: Waves and Sunscape!



then I stamped the image in black and added a cute little puffy ball to the end of santa's hat! I also added some glitter to the swimming suit and hat! 

hope this non-traditional Christmas card made you smile!
be sure to check it out on the Newton's Nook blog, too! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D