Tuesday, March 15, 2016

twins layout!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my Newton's Nook Designs March Day 1 release, scroll down or click here!**


Hi again!
Today I have a project up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog sharing a fun way you can use all of those little images in the stamp sets we have to create a focal point, or in this case, a title for my scrapbook page! :)

Using the background images from Adventure Awaits, Craft Night, Elements, Nod to Mod and Between You and Me, I stamped different areas of the watercolored panels in black ink! I made sure to cover enough surface area with the stamping to cover the area of a letter:




Then, I turned those stamped/watercolored/cut panels into this title:



So that's my project!
Be sure to head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to see the close ups and how this came together! 
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love how you did the letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! Love the way you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D