Tuesday, November 18, 2014

sunshine and rainbows and candy canes and magic!

hello!

today is a fun little ditty of a card that i'm sharing with Paper Smooches stamps and dies!! :)

i created this card for two challenges:

the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge, which happens to be anything goes (not much easier than that!!)


and also the Squirrel Fest challenge that Emily Leiphart is having on her blog!! (you can read all about the challenge and the adorable little backstory of bunny squirrel here!!)

so here's my card!!


ha ha ha!! 
so silly, right?
I love that little hanging squirrel from Hang Ups! I colored him with copics, and had himhang on the speech bubble shape (the rainbow background was die cut with the Quotable Dies!).


the rainbow background is popped up with foam tape. oh, and it was created with watercolor paper and lots of distress paint! :) 

the sentiment is a combination of sayings from the Spectrum and Group Hugs stamp sets! :) i masked and heat embossed them to created this super encourage (at least to me!) sentiment! :)

So that's my card!
super fun! super silly! and super me! :)
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. hehe this card is so cute! Love the little squirrel hanging off the speech bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! This is fantastic, Sam! I love how you created the bubble for the squirrel to hold on to and the custom sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for playing along in my SquirrelFest Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D