Wednesday, June 25, 2014

you make my world happy (bokeh)

it's me again! and i have another card to share!
it's a two-for sort of day! :)

anyway, i made this card for the super AWESOME a blog named hero challenge!
it's about bokeh - LOVE THAT!

so yes, i was super stoked to try my hand at that technique again, so i HAD to play along! :)

here's my card! :)


i used one of my favorite wooden stamps ever - silly scape
i stamped it onto my card panel and then shaded in with some cool grey copics, for a little extra umph! 

the sentiment is from an oldie (but a goodie!!) stamp set - woodland creatures (serisously, one of my first stamp sets, still love it!).
and oh yeah - the bokeh! let's talk about that shall we?



i stamped three different sized small circles in two different inks, and then added some yellow splatters from a mr huey's. finally i added some wood veneer circles to add to the bokeh! to me, the bokeh is all about different sizes, overlapping, and diferent shades of the same color. but that's totally just me! :)

anyway, that's my card! 
thanks and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. This is SO COOL!! I love the muted "city" with the bright yellow bokeh. It looks so cool!! Fabulous take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome stamp, and I love how you've showcased it on your card, fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautiful bokeh look!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D