Tuesday, November 30, 2010

a fun layout!

i have another layout to share! yay! my goal is to create some layouts of pictures i would normally put in a frame and hang up. and instead i am going to hang the layouts around my office for inspiration and love! :)

this layout i made of my bff's and i! i used the layout from pencil lines (a super fun layout challenge blog!):



i also wanted to use this layout for the wee memories challenge this week - which is 'bowtiful ribbons!' how fun!




so here it is. my second layout:




these are my favorite colors! teal, lime green and a punch of color! ka-pow! :) the journaling is popped for dimension and to balance out the felt flowers. the title is some old thickers that i had left over from a different scrapbook i made. i decided to fold over the ribbon under the patterend paper because i thought there needed to be some more going on, and it would be a fun addition to the page!



are you sick of the my felt flowers yet?? lol! sorry! i had to add them on here, the circles on the sketch screamed for them! and this time, i decided to add little green buttons as the 'leaves' of the flowers - yay!



well there it is! thanks for stopping by!
enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love the ribbon and the colours! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought felt circles when I saw the sketch- your colors are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the ribbon tabs! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layered felt with the buttons - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite part is the ribbon tabs and the felt flowers! Great job with my sketch! Thanks for playing at Pencillines!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D