Monday, October 5, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #86 - Halloween Inspiration

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 

this challenge is full of halloween-y inspiration and it's so fun!!! I love these photos!


Happy Halloween Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Halloween, Pumpkins, Card, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #halloween #cards #cardmaking #pumpkin


so fun, right? and that sky came out exactly how I imagined! I loooooove the colors!
I used Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon, Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade and then splattered some color and white acrylic ink on top!! so fun!! and just a liiiiiiiiitle bit spooky!

 

Happy Halloween Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Halloween, Pumpkins, Card, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #halloween #cards #cardmaking #pumpkin

the images are from the Happy Howloween and Costume Party stamp sets!  I colored all of the images from Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! so sweet - I just LOVE that patch of pumpkins! ha! so cute!

 

Happy Halloween Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Halloween, Pumpkins, Card, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #halloween #cards #cardmaking #pumpkin

lastly, I finished off the card with some clouds sprinkled around the sky! 

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D