Thursday, September 24, 2020

life's a picnic with you!

yay! 
today I'm back with another fun card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! woooo!

today, I'm feeling all the fall feels...and wishing the cool breezes would find their way down to SC! lol!

Life's a Picnic with You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card, Handmade Cards, Oxide Inks, Forest, #cards #newtonsnook #oxideinks #distressinks #inkblending #picnic

so fun, right?
these adorable critters are so cute, and so happy to be having a fun fall picnic! 
I used the adorable Woodland Picnic stamp set! love them!
I stamped and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then used the coordinating dies to die cut out the images!

Life's a Picnic with You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card, Handmade Cards, Oxide Inks, Forest, #cards #newtonsnook #oxideinks #distressinks #inkblending #picnic

the scene was so fun to make, too! 
I die cut out the grass and hills with the Land Borders Die Set, then used Distress Oxide Inks in Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber! 
then I used the Sky Borders Die Set to create the tree canopy! I used Distress Oxide Inks in Abandoned Coral, Festive Berries and Dried Marigold! LOVE those fall colors!

Life's a Picnic with You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card, Handmade Cards, Oxide Inks, Forest, #cards #newtonsnook #oxideinks #distressinks #inkblending #picnic

I also used Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon with Distress Oxide Inks for the sky, and splattered some water on top!
the tress were die cut with the Forest Scene Builders Die Set and then I added some color in Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Inks!

so fun!
be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, for more details and fun information, too!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well the cool fall breeze has certainly found its way here in ND, but I'll see what I can do about sending some back your way. This card is absolutely adorable and your ink blending is onnnnn point! Brilliant make!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D