Thursday, May 24, 2018

here for you always

hello!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!


I created this card for my mom, who is dealing with the loss of her long-time, best friend. it's the least I can do, and I wish I could do so much more.
anyway, the card - I used Beautiful Wings for the butterflies!
I stamped them with Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick, and then heat embossed over them with clear!


once they were dry, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out and stitched them to my card with my sewing machine!



I used the Darling Hearts Die to cut out the heart, and the did some Distress Ink blending in Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon to back it!
the sentiment is from Newton's Support and was heat embossed onto a black banner.

head on over to the Newton's Nook Designs blog to read more and keep up to date on all of the latest news and new releases!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D