Saturday, October 19, 2013

patterned paper layout at the lawnscaping blog

hey there!!
hope your weekend is off to a good start! 

just in case you were up for some fun, holiday layout inspiration, i'm over on the lawnscaping blog today! the last challenge was all about patterned paper! and i loooooooooooove my patterned paper! 


i keep ALL of my scraps! 
(even the tiny border pieces from all of those 6x6 pads i have!)

my layout there was even created using only the patterned paper borders i keep from my 6x6 pads! lol! here's a sneak peak!!


so check it out and then get ready, we have another amazing challenge coming for you on monday!! :)
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those borders would make for a gorgeous card! I'm not organized to keep all this stuff. These usually go into the recycling bin at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They would make a gorgeous card indeed! You're smart to keep these...there's always a way to use them!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D