Wednesday, May 27, 2020

welcome little one!

hi again!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog - and we've got baby fever over there! ha!
the current challenge is all about babies and celebrating Kelly Marie's new bundle of joy!

for my card, I created this sweet line of laundry!

Welcome Little One Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Oxide, Baby, Cards, handmade cards, stitching #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #babycard #baby #cards #distressinks

I used the images from Little Bundle and colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once everything was dry, I fussy cut them out! 
I just love those little birds, I colored them like robins!
I colored all of the clothing in a rainbow order - offffffffff course I did! ha!

Welcome Little One Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Oxide, Baby, Cards, handmade cards, stitching #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #babycard #baby #cards #distressinks

when I 'strung the clothes on the line', I added some foam tape the bottom parts, so the top of the clothing was stitched on and flat, and the bottom is popped up! love that dimension! 

I used Distress Oxide Inks to ink blend the background in Seedless Preserves and Milled Lavendar. then I splattered some water on top! 
I colored all of the clouds from Starry Backdrops and glued them to create a 'sky'. 

be sure to check this card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and to play along with this special challenge! :)
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D