Monday, May 4, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #76 - Anything But a Card

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





today, we're doing something a little different and asking you all to make anything!! ...anything but a card! ha!
so fun!!
of course, I had to create a layout!

Kicking It! Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Mixed Media, Clouds, Soccer, Scrapbooking #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #scrapbooklayout #layout #scrapbooking #mixedmedia #stamping

these are some older photos of my son, when he first played soccer! he was 3, and adorable!! ha!! and I just came across these photos and had to share!

I used a bunch of different Lawn Fawn products!

I started by using a dry brush and some lime green acrylic paint to create the background! once that was dry, I used some white embossing paste and a stencil to create the texture! 
I used the tiny star and cloud images from Starry Backdrops to do some stamping (and ghost stamping!) on the background too!


Kicking It! Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Mixed Media, Clouds, Soccer, Scrapbooking #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #scrapbooklayout #layout #scrapbooking #mixedmedia #stamping

I used various papers from Hello Sunshine Remix and Dandy Day!
for the layered clouds, I used some vellum, watercolored paper from my stash that I had created before with Distress Inks, and polka-dotted washi tape! I die cut many cloud shapes using both the Stitched Cloud Frames and Outside In Stitched Cloud Stackables dies! then I layered them on top of each other, and stitched them together with my sewing machine!


Kicking It! Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Mixed Media, Clouds, Soccer, Scrapbooking #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #scrapbooklayout #layout #scrapbooking #mixedmedia #stamping

love that texture! 
the title was die cut using Oliver's Stitched ABCs and some Black Licorice Cardstock! I popped up each letter with foam tape, too! 

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D