Tuesday, May 12, 2020

beep hoop birthday card

hi there!
today I have a cute robot, birthday card to share!
I also made a video for this card, you can check it out on my youtube channel here!

ok, so here's the card!



love it!
I used a bunch of different stamp sets:

Beep Boop Birthday
Really High Five
Charge Me Up
A Birdie Told Me

I also used the coordinating dies where possible!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then either die cut them out, or fussy cut them out with a white border!
they're so cute and ready for their party! 



next, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Black Soot, Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio to create the ink blended background!
once that was dry, I used the Snowy Backdrop cover plate to die cut out a stencil from white cardstock!
then I used some white embossing paste and created the starry background! so FUN!



when I assembled the card, I popped up a few of the robots and balloons! then I heat set the sentiment with white embossing powder onto a strip of Black Licorice Cardstock

I think it's the perfect birthday card for anyone! I love the bright, happy rainbow colors and cutest little bots ever!
be sure to check this card up on my youtube channel to see how I made it!

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D