Monday, May 18, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #77 - Oh Baby!

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!




the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge team is SO EXCITED to be celebrating Kelly Marie and the newest fawnie addition!! 
this challenge is all about babies!


Happy Shower Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Baby, Shower, cards, handmade cards #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #babyshower #baby #cards

I decided to create a slimline card with the images from Plus One! I stamped and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once they were dry, I fussy cut the out! 
I also added some glitter to each of the tiny rain drops! 


Happy Shower Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Baby, Shower, cards, handmade cards #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #babyshower #baby #cards

I used some very light grey cardstock, and splattered some white acrylic ink on the background to mimic rain! and I die cut some clouds in vellum and white cardstock with the Puffy Cloud Borders die


Happy Shower Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Baby, Shower, cards, handmade cards #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #babyshower #baby #cards

I decided to color the umbrellas with various shades of reds, pinks and peaches so the umbrellas would POP on the card!
I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of the vellum grass (created with the Grassy Border die), from the Hello Baby stamp set!



I die cut out some clouds with the Outside In Stitched Cloud Stackables then ink blended in Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch! I heat embossed the sentiment onto the large cloud!


I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D