Friday, July 6, 2018

welcome baby - onesies on a clothesline!

hello again!
today I have this cute, fun baby card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! :)



LOVE it!
It's so bright and happy!
I used some light grey ink and tinted my white embossing paste! once the color was mixed, I used a palette knife to spread it through the Cloudy Sky Stencil! then I set the card front aside to dry.




the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers then die cut out with the Stitched Onesie die!
I just love the little images on this Loveable Laundry set! each onesie is sooooo cute and adorable! (you KNOW I had to color one a rainbow...duh! ha!)


once the background was dry, I cut a super thin strip of brown cardstock and attached them to the top of the onesies like clothespins! then I used my sewing machine to stitch them onto the 'line'! ha!
hope this made you smile!

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more information!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D