Thursday, July 26, 2018

it's a new home!

hello!
today I have a fun card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

I used the super cute Newton Loves Boxes stamp set, that I combined with the Snow Globe Scenes stamp set!



so cute, right?
I mean...that little rainbow village in the background helps...ha ha!
I stamped and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out.

for the background, I tinted some embossing paste with a light grey ink, to add a hint of grey. love how it looks with the Pawprints Stencil.


I finished the card off with a banner, where I heat embossed the sentiment.
thanks for checking this out!
be sure to head over to the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D