Friday, July 6, 2018

Create a Smile Stamps July 2018 Release

hello!
so excited to share the July release from Create a Smile stamps!
I am just in LOVE with this astronaut set and I think you will be too! 

so let's get to my cards!
first up my card with the To The Moon stamp set!



LOVE it!
I created the galaxy background with Distress Paints and white acrylic paint! then I colored in the astronaut with a rainbow of colors to match the stars/nebula/planets/glow from the background! so fun!

I added strings to all of the planets so it would like this astronaut was on his way to a party!! LOVE it!


my next card uses the doodly circles from Loops of Love to create flowers!



I did lots of watercoloring with Distress Oxide inks and splattered even more color on top!
once it was dry, I heat embossed the circles in white and fussy cut them out!



I added twine to emulate the 'stems' of the flowers, and attached them to my card! the background was created with a light grey embossing paste and the Petals stencil! then I finished off the card with that darling sentiment from Happy to Call you my Friend!

and my last card uses the Scene Builders stamp set to create this happy, birthday themed card!



hello rainbow! ha!
I ink blended my distress inks and then sprinkled water on top!



I popped up the hot air balloon for dimension, and finished the card off with sequins!

be sure to check out the rest of the DT girls' cards...THEY ARE AMAZING!
then grab your set on the Create a Smile Stamps site!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D