Tuesday, July 24, 2018

driveway hockey layout!

hello there!
today I'm sharing this layout I made for the 10th Altenew Sketch Challenge! love it!


the Altenew Sketch Challenges are my FAVORITE challenge, I just LOVE each sketch!
so this time, I made a layout combining both Scrapbook Kits: Our Family and Reflections


so fun!
I love the loose, grid style, and tried to mimic it on my page!


I love those wood leaf shapes, and even though it has nothing to do with hockey, I added them in! and I'm so glad I did!

I used my sewing machine to stitch a little bit all over the page, and also did some heat embossing with two mini sets: My Family and Traveling!


there's also some tissue paper, patterned papers and tabs behind some of the photo areas. and I used the awesome Dotted Washi Tape, which is my new favorite product ever! lol!
and I finally used that camera - SO IN LOVE WITH IT! I've been hoarding it, but I told myself to just use it! h!

so that's my page!
hope you like it, and be sure to check out the challenge here on the Altenew Scrapbook Blog!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D