Wednesday, July 25, 2018

just a little note...

hello and happy Wednesday!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



eep, love it!
the current challenge is all about fun folds, and I couldn't resist using my Lift the Flap die again!
I started by using Distress Inks in Mustard Seed and Antique Linen to add color to the front. then I splattered some water and color onto it! 



I die cut the flap, and it reveals the pretty rainbow background with the band playing happy birthday!



so fun!
I stamped and colored the critters from Critter Concert with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!
I love that little conductor bird on the front! ha! he gives a little hint as to what is under the flap!

thanks again for checking this out with me!
be sure to swing by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see the card and keep up with all of the current challenges! :)
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D