Monday, November 7, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #136 - Make the Sentiment the Star

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 
    

I loooooove making the sentiment the star! and this time, I put a holiday twist on it!
what fun, right? lol!

Dachshund Through the Snow Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Slimline, Distress Inks, Puppies, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #christmascard #slimlinecard #cardmaking #distressinks
 
All of the images were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out with the coordinating dies! I used images from Furry and Bright, Winter Skies, Joy to All and Ho-Ho-Holidays!
I colored all of the dogs with the same colors, and added pink cheeks to them, of course! Ha!

 
Dachshund Through the Snow Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Slimline, Distress Inks, Puppies, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #christmascard #slimlinecard #cardmaking #distressinks

 
I die cut out the cardfront with the Scalloped Slimline with Hearts: Portrait die set. Then I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina. Then I used the Snowflake Background Stencils and the same colors, but with more pressure when ink blending, to add the tone-on-tone winter sky! 

 
Dachshund Through the Snow Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Slimline, Distress Inks, Puppies, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #christmascard #slimlinecard #cardmaking #distressinks

I die cut out the letters with Henry’s ABCs from white cardstock, and when it was adhered to the card, I added the Chunky Glitter to add some wintery fun!
The rest of the custom sentiment was created with Harold’s ABCs and heat embossed it in white on black cardstock. 


Love these cute puppies playing in the snow!
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D