Thursday, November 17, 2022

Get Cracking on Christmas - Reindeer Games

hello!!!

today I'm joining Jenn Shurkus as she continues to Get Cracking on those Christmas cards!! I'm sooooooooo excited to be joining her since I just love building up my stash all year long! ha!!

be sure to join in the Christmas fun!!
if you create a project, share it on social media with the tag: #getcrackingonchristmas and comment on Jenn's blog!
as an added bonus...Jenn will be doing a live event on her YouTube!

LIVE on YouTube, Thursday, November 17th at 8p ET

ok, let's get onto my card!
I used the beautiful Cleary Besotted Winter Woodland Stamp Set!

Reindeer Games Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas Card Series with Jenn Shurkus, Christmas Card, Clearly Besotted, Distress Inks, Fussy Cutting, Card Making, Handamde Cards, #clearlybesotted #getcrackingonchristmas #cardmaking

so pretty!
I love those cute critters! I also did some masking and altering to turn the squirrel sitting down into another reindeer! lol! they're so cute! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out around it all!
I love that you can make the quickest scene ever with the trees and frozen pond!! so fun!

Reindeer Games Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas Card Series with Jenn Shurkus, Christmas Card, Clearly Besotted, Distress Inks, Fussy Cutting, Card Making, Handamde Cards, #clearlybesotted #getcrackingonchristmas #cardmaking

I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina for the sky! then I splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top to mimic a snowy scene! 

Reindeer Games Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas Card Series with Jenn Shurkus, Christmas Card, Clearly Besotted, Distress Inks, Fussy Cutting, Card Making, Handamde Cards, #clearlybesotted #getcrackingonchristmas #cardmaking

I popped up the reindeer with foam tape and added some pink cheeks and white gel pen accents!

don't forget to comment on Jenn's blog post and play along, too! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D