Thursday, November 10, 2022

all the pumpkins!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook blog! and I'm feeling all the fall feels!

Piles of Pumpkins Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Deco Foil, Foil, Flock, Autumn, Leaves, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #decofoil #flock #handmadecards #cardmaking #autumncard #pumpkins

so pretty!
I used some Transfer Duo Gel and the Jack-o'-lantern Stencil Set! once it was dry, I used 2 different shades of pink foil (Pink Melon and Pink Quartz) and 2 different flocks in shades of pink (Pink Carnation and Think Pink).
once the pumpkins were done, I used some gold embossing paste for the stems!

Piles of Pumpkins Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Deco Foil, Foil, Flock, Autumn, Leaves, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #decofoil #flock #handmadecards #cardmaking #autumncard #pumpkins

I also die cut some leaves from pink cardstock with the Autumn Leaves die set! the sentiment is from Newton's Pumpkin Patch. it was heat embossed onto a banner using the Banner Trio Die Set.


Piles of Pumpkins Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Deco Foil, Foil, Flock, Autumn, Leaves, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #decofoil #flock #handmadecards #cardmaking #autumncard #pumpkins

I finished off the card with a sprinkle of gold sequins!
I love the shine and texture of this card!

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D