Monday, August 17, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #83 - Standout Sentiments

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





yay! i'm SO excited for this challenge! I just love making my own sentiments!! 



ok guys, I know it's early for Halloween cards, but when the inspiration strikes, you hit the iron hot!!!! ...or something like that! :P
I started by stamping and coloring the images from Boo-yah! I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!

I also die cut out the 'boo' letters with Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set, and then 'dressed up' the letters with the costumes! ha! so cute!! 
oh, I also used the little star stamp and some sparkly glittery clear embossing powder to dress up the letters!



I popped them up with foam tape, as well as the 'happy halloween' phrase that was heat embossed with white embossing powder onto the stop of black cardstock!

for the background, I used the Stitched Cloud Frames die set! I die cut the large one out of white cardstock, then used the inside portion as a mask on my card front! 
I used Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspnerry and Dried Marigold to ink blend! then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint on top!
I also used the Starry Sky Stencil to add some texture with white embossing paste on top! once everything was dry, I removed the cloud mask and it was complete! so fun!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D