Monday, August 3, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #82 - Color Inspiration

happy Monday! 
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!




isn't this gorgeous?! wow!!! 
I'm not going to lie though...the purples gave me a run for my money! i usually shy away from them! lol! 
but I persevered!!! ha!


Have a Magical Day Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Color Inspiration, Lawn Fawn, Rainbow, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Glitter, Cards, Handmade Cards #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #colorinspiration #distressinks #inkblending #stencil


I stamped the clouds from Plane and Simple and colored them with Zig Clean Clear Real Brush Markers! once they were dry, I fussy cut them out! 
then I added the smily face to the big cloud! he's so cute!!


Have a Magical Day Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Color Inspiration, Lawn Fawn, Rainbow, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Glitter, Cards, Handmade Cards #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #colorinspiration #distressinks #inkblending #stencil


for that gorgeous rainbow, I used the Rainbow Die and then used Distress Inks in blues and purples to add the color! then I splattered water and white acrylic ink on top!!! I even added a polka doted rainbow band! ha!


Have a Magical Day Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Color Inspiration, Lawn Fawn, Rainbow, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Glitter, Cards, Handmade Cards #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #colorinspiration #distressinks #inkblending #stencil

the background is gorgeous, too!!! I used Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade! then I splattered some ink on top, and used the new Starry Sky Stencil and some glitter paste to add the stars!! looooove it!

lastly, I used the sentiment from Fairy Friends! I heat embossed it in white onto some white cardstock I had ink blended with Seedless Preserves, then fussy cut out around it! 
adorable! 

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D