Wednesday, August 26, 2020

waving hello, my friend!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
we're still in the middle of the Standout Sentiments challenge, so of course I made another card with that theme!


Hello, You're the Best Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Fussy Cutting, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Smooth Sailing #smoothsailing #distressinks #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #handmadecards #cardmaking

adorable, right?!
I mean, it's a rainbow hello...it's a win! let's face it! ha!
I started by stamping the letters from Quinn's ABCs and the boats and bunny from Smooth Sailing. then I colored them all in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and fussy cut them out!

then I popped up the bunny and letters on their respective boats with foam tape.


Hello, You're the Best Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Fussy Cutting, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Smooth Sailing #smoothsailing #distressinks #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #handmadecards #cardmaking

I also die cut some waves with Stitched Wave Borders from white cardstock and then ink blended my little fingers to the bone! lol!
I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers! then I splattered some water and ink color on top! 


Hello, You're the Best Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Fussy Cutting, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Smooth Sailing #smoothsailing #distressinks #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #handmadecards #cardmaking

I finished the card off by heat embossing the sentiment from Wavy Sayings onto a vellum banner die cut using the Fancy Wavy Banners

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D