Monday, December 2, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #66 - Holiday Critters

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!



what's better than making a holiday card with Lawn Fawn critters?! 
this challenge is going to be a favorite, I just know it! :)
I loooooove the card I created! 

Reindeer Games Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Christmas, Cards, reindeer, distress inks, handmade cards, paper #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #reindeer #christmas

ha! those video gamer reindeers remind me so much of my little Menn!! ha!! just one more minute Santa, and they'll be ready to deliver toys! ha!
I started by coloring all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cutting them out! the reindeer are from Toboggan Together, the forest images are from Critters in the Forest, and the electronics are from Screen Time

then I die cut out 'hills' with the Stitched Hillside Borders die set and used some Blue Jay Cardstock for the sky! I used Black Soot and Blueprint Sketch to add shading to the edges of the sky. then I splattered some white acrylic paint on top!

Reindeer Games Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Christmas, Cards, reindeer, distress inks, handmade cards, paper #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #reindeer #christmas

I attached the controllers and reindeer with foam tape, and then stamped the little wires! 

and the sentiment was stamped with Harold's ABC's and then die cut out with the Fancy Wavy Borders die set!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!


1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D