Monday, December 16, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #67 - Mood Board Inspiration

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





there's nothing better than the beautiful Mood Boards that Jenn Shurkus creates! and this one is winter at it's FINEST!


There's Snow Place Like Home for the Holidays Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Alcohol Inks, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Sequins, #lawnfawn #lawnafawnatics #alcoholinks #christmas #cards #cardmaking

I used Alcohol Inks in Pistachio, Stream, Amethyst and Silver with Yupo paper to create the winter sky! I loooooove playing with alcohol inks! and the colors in the mood board just screamed for it! ha!
all of the images are from the Snow Cool stamp set! I colored them all with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! 


There's Snow Place Like Home for the Holidays Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Alcohol Inks, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Sequins, #lawnfawn #lawnafawnatics #alcoholinks #christmas #cards #cardmaking

I also used the Stitched Hillside Borders Die Set to create those snowy hills! 
I couldn't decide on a sentiment so I basically just combined them all! ha! I heat embossed them in white embossing powder onto a Black Licorice Cardstock, then fussy cut it all out around the phrase!
then I finished off the card with some white sequins! (aka snow!) ha!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. very beautiful card !
    🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D