Wednesday, December 25, 2019

magical Christmas wishes

hello!
today I'm excited to share a fun card I have up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
I used the current challenge as my inspiration, which is a beautiful, wintry mood board!


Wishing You a Magical Christmas Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Ink Blending, Distress Inks, Christmas, Cards, Card making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #christmascard #cards #distressinks #inkblending

such a sweet, little Christmas scene on this Christmas morning!
I used the sweet and serene Winter Skies stamp set for my images! that little family of polar bears and the trees were all colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!

I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Black Soot to create the sky! I used the Stitched Mountain Borders dies and used Distress Inks in  Shaded Lilac. then I splattered some white acrylic paint to splatter 'snow' over the whole scene!


Wishing You a Magical Christmas Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Ink Blending, Distress Inks, Christmas, Cards, Card making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #christmascard #cards #distressinks #inkblending

the snowy hills were die cut out of Stitched Hillside Borders and then layered on top of each other!
I stamped the image of santa's sleigh in black and then heat embossed some clear glitter powder on top to make it sparkle!

be sure to play along with the mood board challenge and join in on the fun! :)
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D