Friday, December 27, 2019

Create a Smile Stamps December 2019 Release!

hello!
what a wonderful holiday week, and Create a Smile Stamps is release a Wonderful Winter kit! 


it has new, exclusive patterned paper, stamps, wood veneers, dies and a stencil! whew! not to mention some new letter stickers, too! (they're my personal favorite!)

I created two projects with this ADORABLE, and beautifully colored kit!
my first project is a card!

Santa Sees You! Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Christmas, Cards, naughty list, distress inks, ink blending #christmas #penguin #naughtylist #cards #createasmile

eeeep!
I love cute, little naughty penguin!!! ha!
I used some Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Spun Sugar and a tiny bit of black soot over the gorgeous, diagonally-striped patterned paper! then I splattered some water, ink color and white acrylic paint on top!
I also die cut some hills from white cardstock, and used Peacock Feathers Distress Ink to add the same color to the snowy hills, as I did to the snowman! ha!

Santa Sees You! Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Christmas, Cards, naughty list, distress inks, ink blending #christmas #penguin #naughtylist #cards #createasmile

all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut out!
I then stamped one of the tiny sentiments from Clear Small Christmas Sentiments onto a small speech bubble that was die cut using the Speech Bubbles die set! it totally cracks me up!! I image Santa yelling that from off the 'scene' lol!! ha!

my second project is a scrapbook layout! 

Skating in the Sun Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook Layout, Mixed Media, Embossing Paste, Stencil, Watercolor, Winter #layout #scrapbook #winter #createasmile

and I looooove how it came out! 
I used various papers from the kit to back the photo, and accent the side of the page. I torn the edges because it reminded me of snowy hills! 

Skating in the Sun Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook Layout, Mixed Media, Embossing Paste, Stencil, Watercolor, Winter #layout #scrapbook #winter #createasmile

I used the stencil and some white embossing paste for the background! once it was dry, I used some grey watercolor on top of the stenciled areas for some fun color and texture, in a subtle way!

I used the letter stickers to add to the title, and the sprinkled some of the wooden star embellishments around, too! sooooo fun! love all the texture, and subtle colors! 

Skating in the Sun Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook Layout, Mixed Media, Embossing Paste, Stencil, Watercolor, Winter #layout #scrapbook #winter #createasmile

I love how versatile this kit is - you can create so many different kinds of projects and they're all so different! 

the layout is when we were in Charlotte, NC for my oldest Mann's hockey tournament! and in the bit of down time we had, we went ice skating outside at the National White Water Center! it was a blast, and so fun!

be sure to check out the Create a Smiles stamps site to grab your kit and get to creating!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D