Wednesday, November 27, 2019

felling jawly!

ha ha ha!
I'm so sorry, but this sentiment has been CRACKING ME UP since I saw it on a t-shirt and just KNEW I had to make it into a card!
and this time, the card is up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

Feeling Jawly Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink blending, christmas, Christmas Cards, cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #christmas #cards #jaws #shark #distressinks #Inkblending

I created it with the current challenge theme in mind - using die cuts!
I used the Stitched Hillside Borders Dies to create the wavy borders of the scene! I love that look, and it's always so fun to use the dies in a unique way!

Feeling Jawly Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink blending, christmas, Christmas Cards, cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #christmas #cards #jaws #shark #distressinks #Inkblending

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out!
of course, the cute, cute shark is from Duh-Nuh
I added some festiveness to him with the hat from Christmas Fishes, and the scarf from Winter Narwhal
the seaweed and rocks are also fun Christmas Fishes!
the sentiment was created with Harold's ABC's and heat embossed in white! 

I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers to ink blend the background, then splattered some water and white acrylic paint! 
I finished off the card with some bubble sequins!

be sure to play along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, and check out my card there, if you're feeling the urge! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D