Thursday, December 12, 2019

eat, sleep and be merry!

hello and happy Thursday!

today I have this fun, sweet card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog

Eat, Sleep and Be Merry Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, sloth, Christmas, Cards, Distress Inks, Stencil, Embossing Paste, #newtonsnook #sloth #cards #christmas #stencil

I just love that sweet sloth!!!! 
I colored the image from Slothy Christmas with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut  them out with the coordinating dies!
I also die cut out a bunch of hills with the Land Borders Die Set! love those snowy hills!

Eat, Sleep and Be Merry Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, sloth, Christmas, Cards, Distress Inks, Stencil, Embossing Paste, #newtonsnook #sloth #cards #christmas #stencil

the background was ink blended with Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks! once it was dry, I added some white embossing paste with the Snowfall Stencil! love that texture!

then I combined the sentiment from the stamp set, to the die cut "merry" word from Holiday Greetings Die Set! I die cut out the word 5 times and then stack them all on top of each other. I also added some shading to the word to add a little extra dimension! 

thanks again for joining me!
and be sure to check out the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D