Thursday, November 21, 2019

gone to the beach, love santa!

hi there!
today, I have this fun, Christmas card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Gone to the Beach, Love Santa Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Christmas, tropical christmas, cards,#distressinks #inkblending #christmas #tropical #beach #santa #newtonsnook

I used the adorable and super unique Sun Soaked Christmas stamp set! I looooove the tropical, beach feel! ha! even santa deserves a vacation!
I stamped all of the images and then colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! but never feel!! there are also coordinating dies

Gone to the Beach, Love Santa Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Christmas, tropical christmas, cards,#distressinks #inkblending #christmas #tropical #beach #santa #newtonsnook

I used lots of Distress Inks to ink blend the card! the waves were ink blended with Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon, then I used the Sea Borders Die Set!
I used the Land Borders Die Set to create the island with Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo! 

for the sky, I used Chipped Sapphire and Blueprint Sketch! then I used some white embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment! 
and of course, I used water and white acrylic paint to splatter all over the background! 

be sure to check out the Newton's Nook Designs blog for more fun!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D