Friday, November 15, 2019

Fawny Holiday Week 2019 - Day 5

it's me again!

I'm so excited for this week on the Lawn Fawn blog - the Fawny Holiday week
and I'm lucky enough to be able to participate as part of the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge design team!

for this card, I decided to create a shaped card with the sweet, sweet little images from Snow Day!


You Warm My Heart Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Night Sky, Ink blending, christmas, christmas card #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #inkblending #cards, #christmas

soooo sweet, right?
I used the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables Die Set to create the heart shaped card! then I also used the Stitched Hillside Borders dies, to add that little snow bank!
first I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then I fussy cut it out!


You Warm My Heart Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Night Sky, Ink blending, christmas, christmas card #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #inkblending #cards, #christmas

I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! 
for the night sky, I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon to ink blend! then I sprinkled some white acrylic paint and a little Liquid Stardust to create the stars! 
I popped up a few trees, and the bunny for some added dimension, then finished the card off with a tiny little pom-pom for his tail! ha!

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for allllll of your holiday inspiration needs! ha!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D