Monday, November 4, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #64 - Cards for Guys

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!



I am always happy to stretch my card-making skills with this challenge!! I have a lot of men (and Menn!) in my life, so it's always nice to focus on them for a change! ha!
I had a blast making this card! 

Have a Really Cool Christmas Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, distress oxide inks, ink blending, christmas, cards, christmas cards, yeti #lawnfawn, Lawn Fawn, #inkblending #christmas #cards #yeti

I am just in *LOVE* with this cute little yeti from the new Yeti or Not stamp set! I started by coloring all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cutting them out! 
I added a little bit of dots in the grays (and my white gel pen) to add a little texture to his fur!

Have a Really Cool Christmas Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, distress oxide inks, ink blending, christmas, cards, christmas cards, yeti #lawnfawn, Lawn Fawn, #inkblending #christmas #cards #yeti

then I die cut out several 'hills' with the Stitched Hillside Borders die set to give this snowboarding yeti some fresh powder to ride on! ha!! 
I added the goggles with foam tape! 

for the sky, I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide inks in Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold! 

and the sentiment was added and totally felt very 'guy' to me! ha!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!


3 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D