Thursday, April 3, 2014

saw it, loved it, pinned it!

hello there!
i'm over on the sweet stamp shop blog again today!

i'm sharing some cards i made after i was inspired by this drop-dead STUNNER of a card, by Amy Tsurura!
her card is just one of the amazing creations that can be found on the sweet stamp shop pinterest boards!

i used the lower alpha stamp set, alpha tabs and anatomy of love for both cards! LOVE these sets together! i don't know about you, but i'm totally into mixing and matching font styles! :)

so yes, my first card was totally fun, totally messy and totally awesome to make! :)


i used my distress paints and my spray water bottle and there you have it! a gorgeous background!
then i fussy cut out the rest of the sentiment from alpha tabs and stamped the 'potty people' and arrows! so FUN!


i couldn't resist adding some wood veneers, too!

my 2nd card is just the opposite! totally girly and bright!


this time i used distress inks! after a few pearls and a big resin flower, that was that! two really FUN cards are born, all from the browsing on pinterest! :)


so that's it! head on over to the sweet stamp shop blog and leave me a comment with a link to a card you found on pinterest! and i'll CAS that one next time! :)
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER fun designs, Sam:) I love love love the colors and those little symbols! My fav is that second card--- esp with that beautiful flower! FAB x100000000! YOU ROCK!

    THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love-- you are the BESTEST:) HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAM! I love them! How sweet are you?! You are thee bestest!!!!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on these!!!! Fantastic woman!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D