Monday, April 7, 2014

because i'm happy

***for my lawnscaping challenge post, please click here, or scroll down***

hey there!! today i have my very first project as part of the butterfly reflections ink design team! :)

we are taking part in a super fun sketch! (there's a card one, and a scrapbook one!)



i decided to go the card route, but i then promptly altered it to fit my vision! oops! ha ha!
i used some amazing products that are available in the butterfly reflections ink shop!!


my card base is from the super adorable and FUN echo park hello again 6x6 collection! i loooooove that text background! 
i added a vellum speech bubble (of sorts...) and colored in the adoooooorable rainbow from the paper smooches spectrum stamp set! LOVE that set!


i popped up the rainbow for dimension and then used the awesome wood veneers to create my sentiment! underneath the wood veneers is just a very light coat of gesso and then i splatters on some perfect pearls and sequins in GOLD! ha ha!


so that's my take on the sketch! 
what's your interpretation? leave me a comment with a link to your blog, i would LOVE to check it out! :)
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely AWESOME Samantha! Your design is super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there is a lot going on, yet it all works together!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D