Thursday, June 27, 2024

you're one in a MILLION

hello there!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and guess what? there's extra fun today because I made a video for this card! you can watch it up on the Lawn Fawn blog, or here on my YouTube channel!

You're One in a Million Ta-Da Diorama Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Mice, Money, #lawnfawn #tadadiorama #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecuts

I love it!
I used the new Whoosh, Kites! and How You Bean? Money Add On stamp sets! I started by coloring the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then using the coordinating dies to die cut them out. then I used a white gel pen to add some details to each image.

You're One in a Million Ta-Da Diorama Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Mice, Money, #lawnfawn #tadadiorama #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecuts

I love the Ta-Da! Diorama! die set and so I used that to make my card along with patterned papers from Really Rainbow and Pint-Sized Patterns Summertime paper pads.
I also used Distress Inks in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn on the hills inside the card!

You're One in a Million Ta-Da Diorama Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Mice, Money, #lawnfawn #tadadiorama #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecuts

I used the money images and placed them on top of the kite strings that the mice were holding, which is just sooooo cute!
those little mice look like they're SO excited to 'be in the money!'
I used the new Ta-Da! Diorama! Sunburst Window Add On for the opening of the card! so fun!

You're One in a Million Ta-Da Diorama Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Mice, Money, #lawnfawn #tadadiorama #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecuts

I finished off the card with the sentiment in white on vellum that was die cut with the Stitched Sentiment Banners.

be sure to check out the card up on the Lawn Fawn blog and watch the video to see the card come together! :)
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D