Monday, May 20, 2024

just wing it!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, scroll down or click here!**


hello and happy Monday!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, and it's giving me summer rainforest vibes! lol!

Just Wing It Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Butterflies, Stencil, DecoFoil, Transfer Gel, Flock, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Butterfly #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #butterflies #butterfly #cardmaking #handmadecards #flock #decofoil

so fun, right?!
I stamped and colored in the butterflies from the Monarchs stamp set. then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.
I also die cut out some vellum and used my sewing machine to stitch the two together!

Just Wing It Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Butterflies, Stencil, DecoFoil, Transfer Gel, Flock, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Butterfly #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #butterflies #butterfly #cardmaking #handmadecards #flock #decofoil

for the background, I used some dark blue cardstock. then I used the Transfer Duo gel and the Tropical Leaves stencil. once the gel was dry, I used flock in greens and teals to add texture and color! I love the bold jewel tones!

Just Wing It Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Butterflies, Stencil, DecoFoil, Transfer Gel, Flock, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Butterfly #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #butterflies #butterfly #cardmaking #handmadecards #flock #decofoil

I die cut out the sentiment using the Essential Alphabet Die Set and then glued the butterflies to the background!

be sure to check the card out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D