Monday, May 6, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #172 - Inspired By...

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay! 


this is such a fun and unique challenge! and every single person on the Lawn Fawn and Lawn Fawnatics Challenge team inspires me every day!!

Sending Sunshine Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Watercolor, Inspired By, die cuts, card making, handmade cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #watercolor #mixedmedia #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecuts

for this challenge, I was inspired by Jenn Shurkus! she works magic with Distress products and I looooove her watercolor backgrounds!

I used Distress Inks to ink watercolor the background. I used Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Chipped Sapphire, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina for the bottom. and for the top part, I used Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade. then I splattered some of the blues all over the other blues, as well as some white acrylic ink!

Sending Sunshine Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Watercolor, Inspired By, die cuts, card making, handmade cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #watercolor #mixedmedia #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecuts

I used the same yellows as well as Picked Raspberry and Worn Lipstick on another piece of cardstock. and die cut out the letters of the sentiment with Quinn's ABCs. I also added some chunky glitter to the letters! the shine is so pretty! 

Sending Sunshine Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Watercolor, Inspired By, die cuts, card making, handmade cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #watercolor #mixedmedia #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecuts

I stamped the sun and cloud images from All the Clouds and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies! I stamped the sun and cloud images from All the Clouds and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies! 
I popped up the die cut letters with foam tape, and then heat embossed the sentiment in white on top!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D