Saturday, December 23, 2023

you're waffle-y great!

hi!
today I'm happy to pop in and share a fun, interactive card that's up on the Lawn Fawn blog!
I used the new A Waffle Lot stamps and dies, as well as some older products to create this simple, but unique card!
and BONUS, I made a video! you can check it out here, or on my YouTube channel!

I Like You a Waffle Lot Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Waffles, Stencil, Valentine's Day, #lawnfawn #diecutting #fussycutting #distressinks #inkblending #waffles #cardmaking #cards #interactivecard

I stamped and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used the coordinating dies to die cut most of the images. but, because I added the arms and legs to the waffles with the Be Hap-pea set, I had to fussy cut those out.
I love adding the arms and legs and making little food critters! Ha!



I Like You a Waffle Lot Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Waffles, Stencil, Valentine's Day, #lawnfawn #diecutting #fussycutting #distressinks #inkblending #waffles #cardmaking #cards #interactivecard

I used the Sunray Background stencil and a rainbow of Distress Ink colors on top of the Fog Cardstock to some fun and happy tones to the background. 
I also splattered some white acrylic ink paint on the background.



I Like You a Waffle Lot Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Waffles, Stencil, Valentine's Day, #lawnfawn #diecutting #fussycutting #distressinks #inkblending #waffles #cardmaking #cards #interactivecard

I created a hand drawn waffle iron using some Black Licorice cardstock and a pencil. then I fussy cut it out and added some ‘silver’ handles. I placed one of those cute waffles inside for a surprise, too! lol! 
I also die cut out part of the sentiment with Henry’s ABCs to add some extra emphasis to the sentiment.



I Like You a Waffle Lot Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Waffles, Stencil, Valentine's Day, #lawnfawn #diecutting #fussycutting #distressinks #inkblending #waffles #cardmaking #cards #interactivecard

all of the waffles were popped up with foam tape for extra dimension!

be sure to check the card out on the Lawn Fawn blog, and to watch the video!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D