Monday, December 18, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #163 - Inspiration Board

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!    

this inspiration board is so inspiring!
For my card, I fell in love with the colors of the middle, top image. So I used that one to inspire the colors for my card!

Season's Greetings Poinsettia Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Stencil, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #LawnFawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #Inkblending #stencil #poinsettia
 
There aren't any critters on my card - I know!!! So surprising, but I still love how this card came out.
I used the Vanilla Malt Cardstock for the base of my card.
I started by ink blending some Dried Marigold on the top 2/3 of my card. Then I used the Poinsettia Background Stencils with Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy and some Gold Embossing paste!
 
Season's Greetings Poinsettia Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Stencil, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #LawnFawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #Inkblending #stencil #poinsettia

I die cut out the floral elements with the Stitched Poinsettia dies using vellum. Then I attached them to the card. Such a subtle, fun element!
I stamped the sentiment from Scribbled Sentiments: Winter in Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide Ink and then splattered some white acrylic ink on top!
 
Season's Greetings Poinsettia Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Stencil, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #LawnFawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #Inkblending #stencil #poinsettia

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D