Thursday, July 2, 2020

bright, sunshiny days!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see the card I have up on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog, scroll down or click here!**

hello!
today I have this cute, summery card up on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog!
I love it!


Wishing You Sunshiny Days Card by Samantha Mann, Butterfly Reflections Ink, Summer, Cards, Handmade Cards, Avery Elle, Distress Inks, Stencil #averyelle #averyellestamps #distressinks #inkblending #stencil #summer #cards #cardmaking

these critters are just ADORABLE! and I wish I was splish-splashin' in the pool with them! it's so HOT here! ha!
be sure to check out this card on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog for more details!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D