Thursday, July 16, 2020

live love aloha!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! and it's super summery, and super cute! (if I do say so myself! ha!)


Live, Love, Aloha Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Summer, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, #distressinks #newtonsnook #handmadecards #cards #summer #island #beach #stencil #inkblending

love it!
I used a LOT of products on this card! 
The seashells are from the Manatee-rific Stamp Set and Purr-maid Newton Stamp Set! the leaves are from the Toucan Party Stamp Set!
the puppy is from Corgi Beach Stamp Set, and the kitty and phrase are from the Aloha Newton Stamp Set!
I colored all of the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them all out!


Live, Love, Aloha Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Summer, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, #distressinks #newtonsnook #handmadecards #cards #summer #island #beach #stencil #inkblending

I used the new Circle Frames Die Set, to create the two 'islands', then used Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber to ink blend the sand! I added splatters of ink and water to further the sandy texture!
then I used the Land Borders Die Set to create the wave of the ocean! I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermiad Lagoon and Speckled Egg to ink blend the ocean! then I splattered some water on top of that!


Live, Love, Aloha Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Summer, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, #distressinks #newtonsnook #handmadecards #cards #summer #island #beach #stencil #inkblending

the background was ink blended with Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade! then I used the Tropical Leaves Stencil and the same colors, but with more pressure when I was ink blending, to create the leafy background! 
I popped up the hibiscus flowers, sentiment strip and critters with foam tape!

isn't this the cutest, summer-iest card? love how it turned out! 
be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the details on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card sooo much!
    can I have it ,pretty please!?
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure!!!! send me your address in email and i'll get it out to you!! <3

      Delete
    2. oh wow! realy!?
      thank you so much! ❤❤❤
      will send you soon.

      Delete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D