Monday, July 20, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #81 - Summertime Fun

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!




yay! i'm SO excited for this challenge! and whenever I think of summertime, I think of this song - so, enjoy as you check out my summery card! ha!



I hope my intention came through with this card! this bunny family is at the pool! and one of them was brave enough to cannonball off of the diving board! ha!
I used the desk from You're Just My Type to create the 'diving board'! 
the bunnies are from the Upon a Star and Really High Five stamp sets! I colored them all in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!



of course, I used the Stitched Pond Die Set to create the 'pool'l! I used Distress Oxide inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio to create the water! I used the packaging technique to make it all watercolor-y! 



Then I die cut out the word 'splash' from Oliver's Stitched ABCs from a rainbow of cardstock and then used various Distress Inks to add some shading to the bottom of the letters! then I added foam tape behind them and popped them up! the rest of the phrase was formed with Harold's ABCs and is from the Really High Five stamp set


I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D