Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop July Release

hello!

it's release day at the Sweet Stamp Shop!!
it's SO exciting! there were SOOOO many amazing stamps released, they're punny, they're cute, they're versatile...totally Sweet Stamp Shop style!!! 

i made a couple cards today with the new Miso Happy Stamp set! it's so adorable!!

i colored that cute little image with copics and then popped it up over that fun background and vellum layers!



i swiped my gold ink pad along the base of my card...just like that - swoosh swoosh! easy gold stroke background! then i glued on some black and white tissue paper - yes...tissue paper! i love it! 




i just LOVE the cool minty colors with the boldness of the black and white!

my 2nd card is more of an announcement, i guess! not for me!!! no no no - but for someone else possibly expecting a little one!
i combined with with that cute little image from there Just Icons stamp set! soooo cute!! i love the bright, happy colors! 



and of course...i had to pun on top of the already adorably cute pun in the stamp set! i used my favorite Outline Lower Alpha stamp set and the Feeling Today stamps sets to create the sentiment! :)



so those are my cards!! be sure to check out the whole release and follow the Sweet Stamp Shop on Facebook and Instagram to keep up with all of the latest and greatest!!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are just too cute! I love the fun layers on the first card. I would've never though of using tissue paper, awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Samantha! I just looooooooooove these cards---what a fabulous post! Inspired x10000000000!

    LOVE the design on that first one- MUST get some of those papers/tissues/inks/etc! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    And I love your second one! Great coloring! Not only do you make me want to have all the product you have.... but now I need to take coloring lessons! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D