Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Some Sweet Planner Accessorizing

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see day 1 of the July Newton's Nook release scroll down, or click here!**

heeeeey! today i have another post up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog! yahoooo!
and this one is all about accessorizing your planner!
i used four different Sweet stamp sets: Unicorn, Girl Power, Mush Day and Perfect Panda.

personaly, i only decorate the month spreads of my planner...i don't have time for the weekly pages. and i think, that's ok! i really only do the monthly pages as a form of art journalling, and testing techniques anyway! but i still want color and FUN on my devoid of fun, weekly pages.
enter DIY paper clips!


you know i had to use that unicorn! ha! CUTEST IMAGE EVER! lol!


so head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to read all about how i made these, and more!
enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! That unicorn is the cutest image ever! Love how you created these paperclips. I am heading over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to check out the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well these are cutest ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo great! I'm still waiting for my stamps - in Germany the mail is still on strike :sigh:
    But as soon as I have my hands on then, I'll try this :)
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind telling us the colors you used on the unicorn? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D