Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Some Sweet Planner Accessorizing

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see day 1 of the July Newton's Nook release scroll down, or click here!**

heeeeey! today i have another post up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog! yahoooo!
and this one is all about accessorizing your planner!
i used four different Sweet stamp sets: Unicorn, Girl Power, Mush Day and Perfect Panda.

personaly, i only decorate the month spreads of my planner...i don't have time for the weekly pages. and i think, that's ok! i really only do the monthly pages as a form of art journalling, and testing techniques anyway! but i still want color and FUN on my devoid of fun, weekly pages.
enter DIY paper clips!


you know i had to use that unicorn! ha! CUTEST IMAGE EVER! lol!


so head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to read all about how i made these, and more!
enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! That unicorn is the cutest image ever! Love how you created these paperclips. I am heading over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to check out the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo great! I'm still waiting for my stamps - in Germany the mail is still on strike :sigh:
    But as soon as I have my hands on then, I'll try this :)
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind telling us the colors you used on the unicorn? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D