Monday, September 20, 2010

i'm a blog hop candy winner!

today started off like it was going to be just another one of 'those' days. my little, darling 2 year old son, decided to wake up at 6:30 this morning! ew! no one likes that. ha ha!



lucky for me, i got a call from danielle at girlracer scrap telling me i had won some blog candy at off the wall craftiness! yippee!! obviously, that made my day much better and brighter! how fun!! i can't wait to try out those fun new stamps!





thanks again for the opportunity to win!! i can't wait to get started on the latest challenge at off the wall craftiness!

thanks again! :)

1 comment:

  1. Doin' the happy dance........doin' the happy dance........ :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D