Sunday, May 28, 2023

buzzin' along with Lawn Fawn

hello and happy Sunday!
today I have a fun card with the new Lawn Fawn Mini-Release and BONUS: I have a video for it, too!!
you can check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog and the video on my youtube channel or by clicking here!

Happy Bee Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Fox, Bees, Bee, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #interactivecard #interactive #bee

I created a fun, interactive birthday card with these adorable bees...and one imposter bee! ha!
he's just so cute swinging back and forth!

Happy Bee Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Fox, Bees, Bee, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #interactivecard #interactive #bee

that fox dressed up as a bee is just TOO cute, and I just love him frolicking with this little bee buddies!
I stamped and colored the images from the new Hive Five stamp set and the older Fox Costumes Befores 'n Afters with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
once they were dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.

for the background of the scene, I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina. I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the grass, which I had die cut out from white cardstock with the Grassy Borders die set.

Happy Bee Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Fox, Bees, Bee, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #interactivecard #interactive #bee


I also die cut out some clouds with the Puffy Cloud Borders, too!
I used a strip of acetate, attaching it to the scene with a mini brad, which will allow the acetate to swing back and forth.
Then I attached the fox image and you can see him gliding through the air with his bee buddies, happy as can bee!

Happy Bee Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Fox, Bees, Bee, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #interactivecard #interactive #bee

I added in some Lost Shadow Distress Ink with some white embossing paste to create a soft grey color. then I used the new Honeycomb Stencil along the edges of the card base for some subtle texture!

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog, and the video on youtube!
(where my cat makes a her cam-meow! lol!)
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D