Monday, May 8, 2023

butt really...you're paw-some!

hello and happy Monday!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Design's blog, and it totally cracks me up!

Butt Really...Corgi Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Mirror Stamping, heat Embossing, dogs, Card Making, Handmade cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #mirrorstamping #corgi

see?
a pun with some cute puppers!! hahaha! what could be better?
I used the images from Corgi Beach Stamp Set! I also used the accessorizes from Welcome New Dog! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!
I also mirror stamped the image to make one of the corgi's facing the other way! so fun!

Butt Really...Corgi Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Mirror Stamping, heat Embossing, dogs, Card Making, Handmade cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #mirrorstamping #corgi

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. then I splattered the same ink colors and white acrylic ink on top, too!
once it was all dry, I used the Essential Alphabet Die Set to die cut out the punny part of the sentiment! lol! I backed it with some black cardstock so it really pops!

Butt Really...Corgi Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Mirror Stamping, heat Embossing, dogs, Card Making, Handmade cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #mirrorstamping #corgi

I used the Banner Trio Die Set and die cut it with some black cardstock and then heat embossed the sentiment from Heartfelt Woofs Stamp Set. LOVE that sweet set and all of the sweet sentiments!

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Design's blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D