Thursday, September 22, 2022

thanksgiving themed layout

hello!
today I have a layout up on the Newton's Nook blog!
it uses the new Autumn Paper pad, but on a scrapbook page!

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, mixed media, scrapbooking, watercolor, autumn, leaves, stencil #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking #watercolor #mixedmedia

I super LOVE the colors!
I used the Falling Leaves stencil and some white embossing paste on the background. then once it was dry, I did lots of watercoloring!! i set that aside to dry, too.

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, mixed media, scrapbooking, watercolor, autumn, leaves, stencil #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking #watercolor #mixedmedia

I definitely channeled the colors of traditional fall for this! I die cut out lots of leaves with the Autumn Leaves Die Set! I also die cut the leaves from vellum for some extra texture. I also sprinkled in some leaf stickers from my stash!

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, mixed media, scrapbooking, watercolor, autumn, leaves, stencil #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking #watercolor #mixedmedia

lastly, I used my sewing machine to stitch on the sentiment! easy peasy!

Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, mixed media, scrapbooking, watercolor, autumn, leaves, stencil #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking #watercolor #mixedmedia

so fun, and so awesome! ha!
be sure to check it out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful fall themed layout! Those leaves! Love them cut from the pretty Autumn paper pack! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D