Monday, September 5, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #132 - Color Inspiration

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 
    

I love a color inspiration, and everyone knows, I'm ALLLLL about rainbows! so this was right up my alley!

Here for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Rainbow, Smooth Sailing, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #rainbow #colorinspiration #diecutting #cardmaking

what fun, right? lol!
I used the mice from Really High Five, Love Poems and Bubbles of Joy! then I colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut them out! the boat is from the Smooth Sailing stamp set!

Here for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Rainbow, Smooth Sailing, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #rainbow #colorinspiration #diecutting #cardmaking
 
I did sooooo much Distress Ink blending! lol!! I used all the rainbow colors i could for the backrground die cut with the Sunburst Backdrop die! sooooo cool in rainbow colors!! and I used purples and blues for the ocean waves that were die cut with the Stitched Wave Borders.

Here for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Rainbow, Smooth Sailing, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #rainbow #colorinspiration #diecutting #cardmaking
 
and then I did allll the splattering! I splattered in white acrylic ink, water and ink color! soooo fun!! and so messy - I love it! LOL

the sentiment is also from Bubbles of Joy and was heat embossed in white onto black cardstock and the die cut out with the Fancy Wavy Banners! I heat emboss it in white, and also heat emboss the rest of the sentiment in white onto some Blue Jay Cardstock.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D